JuiceBoxTM Pro 40 is our WiFi connected, smart 40A / 10 kW EVSE - the smartest station available. FREE shipping.
Treat yourself to the best charging experience possible today - high power, best-in-class smartphone connectivity & portability. Earn rewards and get $100 off purchases upon signup to our...California smart-grid EV charging program.
Item currently ships within 1-2 business days of order. Shipping free within contiguous United States - via FedEx Ground.
If you prefer, order via phone: (844) 584-2329, ext. 0, 10AM to 7PM pacific time.
For above options, please click on black "i" for more information.
Our 40-amp JuiceBox Pro is ready to simply plug into any NEMA 14-50 outlet, and it works with all production EVs on the road today (it will automatically adjust to your EV and will output just as much power as your EV is able to accept). It offers faster charging and a set of advanced JuiceNet™ features that, in applicable geographies, pays you to charge!. The Pro 40 has the power to fast charge any present or future EVs. With the Pro, enjoy; energy metering, WiFi connectivity, scheduling, notifications, smartphone app, etc!
JuiceBox Pro is small and lightweight, and is fully ruggedized. With a host of available adapters, JuiceBox Pro can be used on the go and plug into nearly any electrical outlet available. JuiceBox is indoor & outdoor rated. Juicebox is just 11"x7"x3.5" and weighs ~21lbs with cable.
- More power and features for your money than any other charging station. There is simply no comparison!
- Emissions optimized: Our JuiceBox Green feature makes your JuiceBox grid informed, synchronizing with grid generation sources to make your charging as clean as possible! Wherever clean energy generation is available in the US, having a JuiceBox will mean a difference between an EV that's dirtier than a gasoline car and one that's cleaner. JuiceBox Green reduces CO2, NOX, particulate emissions, and hazardous mercury pollution, of which 50% is generated from coal-fired power plants.
- Can be used with any power source: Plugs into a dryer, RV-type or regular wall outlet with available adapters. Save hundreds of dollars on installation - just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your JuiceBox
- Great for both residential or on-the-road charging: JuiceBox can be removed from the mounting bracket in seconds if you wish to take it with you as a portable charging option.
- Advanced energy metering & rewards:
- Energy, Voltage & Current measurements with 0.2% precision
- Persistent storage of energy data (data survives power interruption)
- JuiceBox Pro is also eligible in many areas for an upfront purchase discount and ongoing rewards. Learn more about JuicePoints.
- Built-in WiFi unlocks a host of advanced EVSE management features:
- Get access to your real-time and historical charging data on our website or through our beautiful SmartPhone App - Android or iOS.
- Control your JuiceBox from anywhere in the world, dynamically changing charging current and time-of-use schedule
- Use voice commands to get status and control your station via Amazon Alexa / Google Home voice integration
- Set up various automatic notifications, including: time-of-use in effect, start of charge, end of charge, unit offline, unit back online, car not plugged in by certain time in the evening, etc. - Access Our JuiceBox Control Room here
- Ensure your JuiceBox keeps correct time via automatic network sync
- If you have more than one EV, you can set up your two (or more) JuiceBox Pro units to share one electrical line! Say, you have only 40A capacity in your panel but have two Teslas (lucky you!). You can program your JuiceBox Pro units to never exceed 40A combined draw. If only one car is charging, it gets full 40A of current. When the second car shows up, the current gets shared 20A / 20A between the two. When one of the cars finishes charging, the remaining car ramps back to 40A.
- Indoor and Outdoor rated: watch the EVSE Ice Bucket Challenge by Electric Motor Werks (it's worth it!)
- from domestic and imported parts
- 3 year Warranty for Residential Use: Charge assured with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty for home usage.
- See our Return & Refund policy
- Installation: If you are looking for a qualified and experienced electrician, here is the list of our trusted electricians in California.
In the package, you will receive:
- Your very own JuiceBox Pro with the following cables already wired in:
- A 40-amp 24-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable)
- A 1-foot input cable with 14-50P plug (also known as 'RV' plug)
- An aluminum quick-release mounting bracket
- A black J1772 plug & cable holder
- * Please note that a smartphone is not part of the JuiceBox Pro package.
Download our Solution Brief to learn how JuiceBox Green works.
- JuiceBox Adapters: A set of input power adapters to connect your JuiceBox to any source of power - 4-prong dryer outlets, and regular household outlets.
- Security Locking Bracket: We now have a specially designed bracket for JuiceBox that you can lock with a small padlock to make it quite impossible to steal your device.
- JuiceBox Green: Get our green charging option to minimize the greenhouse gas emissions of grid-based EV charging.
JuiceBox Pro 40 - SPECIFICATION
|Output Power (max.)
- • 40A, 10kW
- • Circuit load balancing - configure two or more JuiceBox charging stations to never exceed the limit of your electrical supply circuit
- • Current limit variable in 2A increments; via web, mobile app, or on unit.
- • 100-250 VAC, single phase
- • 1 FT NEMA 14-50P input cable
- • Plug into a standard dryer or a regular wall outlet with available adapters
- • IP sealed for outdoor use
|Output Cable & Connector
- • 24 FT standard length, 20 FT extension cables available
- • SAE J1772 standard plug
- • Flexible type EVE cable, UL, IP44 (NEMA 3S) outdoor rated
|Web Portal & EV JuiceBox App
- • Set up various automatic notifications
- • Access your data & control your charging anytime, anywhere
- • Pull data reports for single stations or fleets of stations
- • Built-in wifi connectivity, with easy setup
- • 6.25 x 10.25 x 3.5 inches (H, W, D - main enclosure)
- • 18 x 18 x 8 inches (H, W, D - dual walled box)
- • ~20lbs fully equipped (with cables)
- • CE, NEMA, and SAE compliant
- • GFI, GMI, stuck relay protection, over-temp protection, auditory error coding.
- • Operating temperatures of -4F -> 149F
- • IP65, NEMA4X, UL-508; weather/waterproof
- • Powder coated cast aluminum
- • 3 year manufacturer's warranty for residential usage
Some great pictures of the JuiceBox & applications below:
Join thousands of our happy customers:
- "JuiceBox Pro 40A and Pro 75A: $599 and $899 at eMotorWerks, full-featured, high-power charging stations at a low price. Wi-Fi enabled. Can be adjusted with a smartphone app to charge at any lower current required. I have not listed any other full-featured charging stations because the JuiceBox Pro beats the other options on price, and provides enough current for any vehicle." Tom Konrad, Ph.D., writing at GreenTech Media; Chair at the Marbletown Environmental Conservation Commission
- “I finished installing it and it works great. You can add Ford CMAX Energi to your list of vehicles.” Tony, Denver, Colorado
- “We are from Europe, and are very happy with this product. We want to order a DC charger. We have 2012 and 2013 Nissan leaf models.” Kęstutis, Marijampolė, Lithuania
- "I am very happy to report JuiceBox is working and is charging my Prius as I write this." Scott, North Port, Florida
Read 50+ more testimonials and check our 4.7 rating on Amazon.
Nissan LEAF, BMW i series, Chevy Volt, Chevy Bolt, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Cadillac ELR, Chevrolet Spark EV, Porsche Plug-in Hybrids, Smart Electric Drive, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Chevy Bolt, Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid, Toyota Prius Prime, Mercedes S-E line, BMW PHEVs, Volvo PHEVs, Audi A3 e-Tron, Volkswagen E-Golf.
All other makes and models should be compatible, as well, as JuiceBox implements a standard J1772 charging protocol adopted by all EV manufacturers.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a refund. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply unless the return is caused by a manufacturing defect. You will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred. You can return a product for up to 30 calendar days from the date you purchased it.
- No order modifications are possible after your order enters shipper possession (typically within 1-2 days from your order)
Product UPC: 864469000038