ClipperCreek HCS-40, JuiceNetTM Edition - a smart-grid enabled version of a leading ClipperCreek EVSE.
Item ships either current or next business day. Shipping free within contiguous United States - via FedEx Ground. Ship times 1-2 days in CA, 2-4 days all other states.
If you prefer, order via phone: (844) 584-2329, ext. 0, 10AM to 7PM pacific time.
Limited Time: Free "Kiss My Amps" License Frame with each order!
For above options, please click on black "i" for more information.
Brought to you by eMotorWerks, the HCS-40 JuiceNet™ Edition offers full access to our award-winning Smart EV Charging software platform in the renowned 32A HCS-40 EVSE.
This unit is ready to plug into either a NEMA 14-50 outlet, or be hardwired, and is compatible with all production EVs on the road today. It offers fast 32A charging and a set of advanced JuiceNet™ features that simply do not exist in standard charging products. JuiceNet™ introduces added features such as energy metering, WiFi connectivity, scheduling, notifications, and smartphone app. Further, it brings you into the world of smart-grid EV charging! Charge faster, save money, and reduce carbon emissions! HCS-40 JuiceNet™ is ETL & cETL certified, NEMA 4 (indoor / outdoor rated) and fully sealed, and carries a 3 year warranty.
Here's what the Founders of the two companies had to say about this groundbreaking product combo in a corresponding press release.
Key Features & Benefits
- Controllable and Efficient - save money and reduce emissions with a plethora of intelligent and accessible control & data features.
- Easy to Install - your electrician can install a standard plug outlet anywhere. Plug into a matching outlet and you are ready to go!
- Indicator Lights - view charging status from a local source.
- Integrated Cord Hanger - low profile, stores cord and connector out of the way.
- Convenient J1772 Holder - mounts on your wall or similar.
- 25FT charging cable (7.6 meters).
- 3 year warranty - attentive coverage to keep you charging.
- Advanced Energy Metering:
- Energy, Voltage & Current measurements with 0.2% precision.
- Persistent storage of energy data (data survives power interruption).
- Built-in WiFi connects your JuiceNet-enabled unit to our servers and unlocks a host of advanced EVSE management features
- Get access to your real-time and historical charging data on our website or through our beautiful SmartPhone App - Android installation link here. Please note that we do not include a smartphone with this unit.
- Control your HCS-40 JuiceNet™ from anywhere in the world, dynamically changing charging current and time-of-use schedule.
- Set up automatic notifications, including: start of charge, end of charge, unit offline, unit back online, car not plugged in by certain time in the evening, etc. - Access Our JuiceBox Control Room here.
- Ensure your charging unit keeps correct time via automatic network sync.
- If you have more than one EV, you can set up your two (or more) JuiceNet™ units to share one electrical line! Say, you have only 32A capacity in your panel but have two Teslas. You can program your JuiceNet™ units to never exceed 32A combined draw. If only one car is charging, it gets full 32A of current. When the second car shows up, the current gets shared 16A / 16A between the two. When one of the cars finishes charging, the remaining car ramps back to 32A. [Inform us after your order that you would like this feature enabled for your system]
- from domestic and imported parts
- Installation: If you are looking for a qualified and experienced electrician, here is the list of our trusted electricians in California.
In the package, you will receive:
- Your very own HCS-40 JuiceNet™ Edition EVSE with the following cables already wired in:
- A 32-amp 25-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable).
- A 1-foot input cable with 14-50P plug (also known as 'RV' plug) or a 3-foot hardwire "pigtail" - depending on which version you order.
- A wall mounted J1772 plug holster
Input Cable: Specify your preference for a 1 FT 14-50 input cable to simply plug your unit in to a 14-50R receptacle; default is cable-less option which is to be hardwired.
HCS-40 JuiceNet Edition Specifications
|Output Power (max.)
- 32A, 7.7kW
- Circuit load balancing - configure two or more HCS-40 JuiceNet™ charging stations to never exceed the limit of your electrical supply circuit
- 208/240V, 50A, NEMA 14-50 plug
- Plug-in or hard-wired installation; choose preferred option
|Output Cable & Connector
- 25 FT standard length, 20 FT extension cables available
- SAE J1772 standard plug
|EV JuiceBox App
- Set up multiple automatic notifications
- Set 2 different charging schedules - utilize lowered TOU rates from your utility
- Web-based portal for desktop access
- View detailed charging data historically and in real-time
- Manage Smart-Grid settings
- Built-in wifi connectivity, with easy smartphone-based setup
- 19.7 x 8.9 x 5.3 inches (H, W, D - main enclosure)
- 21lbs fully equipped (with cables)
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
Nissan LEAF, BMW i series, Chevy Volt, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Cadillac ELR, Chevrolet Spark EV, Porsche Plug-in Hybrids, Smart Electric Drive, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Chevy Bolt, Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid, Toyota Prius Prime, Mercedes S-E line, BMW PHEVs, Volvo PHEVs, Audi A3 e-Tron, Volkswagen E-Golf.
All other makes and models should be compatible, as well, as JuiceBox implements a standard J1772 charging protocol adopted by all EV manufacturers.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a refund. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply unless the return is caused by a manufacturing defect. You will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred. You can return a product for up to 30 calendar days from the date you purchased it.
- No order modifications are possible after your order enters shipper possession (typically within 1-2 days from your order)