Adapters help you plug your JuiceBox in anywhere! All variants have 1 FT cables between input and output, and are good for temporary outdoor use.
Regular Dryer (NEMA 10-30)
- Used for plugging into the majority of dryer outlets - these are the standard 3 prong 30 amp plugs. Plug in at home or on the go - a very common solution!
Household 120V (NEMA 5-15)
- Used for plugging into a standard household 120V wall outlet - these are your every-day 3 prong plugs. Great for on the go - nearly anywhere!
- Charge faster than the average accessory cord (included with most EVs) on a household circuit by about 50%!
New Dryer (NEMA 14-30)
- Used for plugging into newer dryer outlets - these are 4 prong 30 amp plugs. A very common protocol for both dryers and RVs.
- Get all 3 adapters & plug in anywhere - travel pack!
PS. Quick reference table for plug/socket ID:
Questions about our installation packages, your particular installation, or what kind of adapter you need? Please email us at: