JuiceBoxTM Pro 75 is our WiFi connected, smart 75A / 18 kW EVSE - the smartest station available. FREE shipping.
Treat yourself to the best charging experience possible today - high power, best-in-class smartphone connectivity & portability. Earn up to $400 per year in rewards and get $100 off purchases upon signup to our...California smart-grid EV charging program.
- Item currently ships within 2-3 business days of order. Ships free within contiguous United States - via FedEx Ground.
If you prefer, order via phone: (844) 584-2329, ext. 0, 10AM to 7PM pacific time.
Limited Time: Free "EV Charging Etiquette" placard.
For above options, please click on black "i" for more information.
Our 75-amp JuiceBox Pro is ready to charge the biggest EV batteries available, and it works with all production EVs on the road today (it will automatically adjust to your EV and will output just as much power as your EV is able to accept). It offers far faster charging and a set of advanced JuiceNetTM features that, in many geographies, pays you to charge! The Pro 75 has the power to fast charge any present or future EVs. With the Pro, enjoy; energy metering, WiFi connectivity, scheduling, notifications, smartphone app, and more. Pro 75 is the only charging station on the market that can max out the charging rate of Tesla dual charger cars (Model S or X).
JuiceBox Pro is small and lightweight, and is fully ruggedized. JuiceBox is indoor & outdoor rated, and just 11"x7"x3.5" and weighing ~21lbs with cable.
- More power and features for your money than any other charging station. There is simply no comparison!
- The most powerful intelligent EVSE around: At 75A, the JuiceBox Pro 75 offers charging speeds to match the Tesla HPWC, and the intelligence of a JuiceNet device.
- Emissions optimized: Our JuiceBox Green feature makes your JuiceBox grid informed, synchronizing with grid generation sources to make your charging as clean as possible! Wherever clean energy generation is available in the US, having a JuiceBox will mean a difference between an EV that's dirtier than a gasoline car and one that's cleaner. JuiceBox Green reduces CO2, NOX, particulate emissions, and hazardous mercury pollution, of which 50% is generated from coal-fired power plants.
- Advanced energy metering & rewards:
- Energy, Voltage & Current measurements with 0.2% precision
- Persistent storage of energy data (data survives power interruption)
- JuiceBox Pro is also eligible in many areas for an upfront purchase discount and ongoing rewards. Learn more about JuicePoints.
- Built-in WiFi unlocks a host of advanced EVSE management features:
- Get access to your real-time and historical charging data on our website or through our beautiful SmartPhone App - Android or iOS.
- Control your JuiceBox from anywhere in the world, dynamically changing charging current and time-of-use schedule
- Use voice commands to control charging and get status through our Amazon Alexa home integration
- Set up various automatic notifications, including: time-of-use in effect, start of charge, end of charge, unit offline, unit back online, car not plugged in by certain time in the evening, etc. - Access Our JuiceBox Control Room here
- Ensure your JuiceBox keeps correct time via automatic network sync
- If you have more than one EV, you can set up your two (or more) JuiceBox Pro units to share one electrical line! Say, you have only 80A capacity in your panel but have two Teslas (lucky you!). You can program your JuiceBox Pro units to never exceed 80A combined draw. If only one car is charging, it gets full 75A of current. When the second car shows up, the current gets shared 40A / 40A between the two. When one of the cars finishes charging, the remaining car ramps back to 75A.
- Indoor and Outdoor rated: watch the EVSE Ice Bucket Challenge by Electric Motor Werks (it's worth it!)
- from domestic and imported parts
- 3 year Warranty for Residential Use: Charge assured with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty for home usage.
- See our Return & Refund policy.
In the package, you will receive:
- Your very own JuiceBox Pro 75 with the following cables already wired in:
- An un-terminated input whip (THHN AWG6*2 + AWG8*1, non-metallic flexible conduit, ready to be hardwired by an electrician)
- A properly rated 75-amp 24-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable)
- An aluminum quick-release mounting bracket
- A black J1772 plug & cable holder
- * Please note that a smartphone is not part of the JuiceBox Pro package.
Download our Solution Brief to learn how JuiceBox Green works.
- Installation: We are very excited to announce the availability of an extremely affordable JuiceBox installation package throughout select areas of California! This package is tailored to cover your JuiceBox installation and testing in a standard residence, and is performed by qualified and fully certified electricians. For more details, please see the related product "Installation" below.
- Security Locking Bracket: We now have a specially designed bracket for JuiceBox that you can lock with a small padlock to make it quite impossible to steal your device.
- JuiceBox Green: Get our green charging option to minimize the greenhouse gas emissions of grid-based EV charging.
JuiceBox Pro 75 - SPECIFICATION
|Output Power (max.)
- • 75A, 18kW
- • Circuit load balancing - configure two or more JuiceBox charging stations to never exceed the limit of your electrical supply circuit
- • 100-250 VAC, single phase
- • 3 FT pigtail; outdoor rated 6 AWG cable with flex conduit; ready for hardwire
|Output Cable & Connecto
- • 24 FT standard length
- • SAE J1772 standard plug
|Web Portal & EV JuiceBox App
- • Set up various automatic notifications
- • Access your data & control your charging anytime, anywhere
- • Built-in wifi connectivity, with easy setup
- • 11 x 7 x 3.5 inches (H, W, D - main enclosure)
- • 16 x 16 x 8 inches (H, W, D - dual walled box)
- • ~21lb fully equipped (with cables)
- • CE, NEMA, and SAE compliant
- • 3 year manufacturer's warranty for residential usage
Some great pictures of the JuiceBox & applications below:
The standard installation package assumes that no changes to your main electrical panel are needed, and your JuiceBox will be installed no more than 6 feet from the panel. Necessary wiring and conduit for the standard installation are included, but the breakers ($10-50) are not. You can either supply these items beforehand, or our electrician can sell them to you.
If you choose this option, we will ship the unit to you as fast as we can (production priority). As soon as you have received the unit, please contact the electrician to schedule installation. You may also choose to pick up your unit from our San Carlos facility. Be careful not to schedule installation before your unit arrives - this may result in additional fees! A fully licensed and certified electrician will come out to your home, and Voila! - you have a smart charging station in your driveway/garage/etc!
You will receive an email with the contact information (email, phone number) for your local installer soon after you place your order.
Please note that the final pricing will depend on the site evaluation conducted by our contracted electrician, and an additional transportation fee may apply for locations on the fringes of the installation areas.
Questions about the installation package or your particular installation that are not covered here? Please email us at:
Join thousands of our happy customers:
- “I finished installing it and it works great. You can add Ford CMAX Energi to your list of vehicles.” Tony, Denver, Colorado
- “We are from Europe, and are very happy with this product. We want to order a DC charger. We have 2012 and 2013 Nissan leaf models.” Kęstutis, Marijampolė, Lithuania
- "I am very happy to report JuiceBox is working and is charging my Prius as I write this." Scott, North Port, Florida
Nissan LEAF, BMW i series, Chevy Volt, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Cadillac ELR, Chevrolet Spark EV, Porsche Plug-in Hybrids, Smart Electric Drive, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Chevy Bolt, Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid, Toyota Prius Prime, Mercedes S-E line, BMW PHEVs, Volvo PHEVs, Audi A3 e-Tron, Volkswagen E-Golf.
All other makes and models should be compatible, as well, as JuiceBox implements a standard J1772 charging protocol adopted by all EV manufacturers.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a refund. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply unless the return is caused by a manufacturing defect. You will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred. You can return a product for up to 30 calendar days from the date you purchased it.
- No order modifications are possible after your order enters shipper possession (typically within 1-2 days from your order).
- JuiceBox Pro 75 requires a dedicated, 100amp circuit.