Support a Green Grid, and Earn Money While You Sleep!
JuiceBox, the world's most intelligent EV charging station, now can make the grid more efficient
and will earn you money while doing so! From now to November 28th, East Bay customers can enroll
in a new smart charging program:
- - Get $150 off the purchase of a new JuiceBox Pro. Only $449 for a smart-grid charging station!
- - Receive a $150 payment if you're an existing JuiceBox Pro 40 or JuiceBox Green 40 owner!
- - Receive a $50 payment if you're an existing JuiceBox 40 or 30 customer, plus a free upgrade to a JuiceBox Pro 40!
This offer is available now through November 28th only in the San Francisco East Bay area.
How does it work?
- - eMotorWerks is participating in a PG&E program that allows grid participation for smart devices.
- - When you connect your EV to your JuiceBox, charging will occur at times when grid electricity is least constrained.
- - Your car will always be charged when you get up in the morning.
- - You can still use your JuiceBox mobile app to override charging to meet your specific needs anytime.
- - Your applicable incentives will be sent out on or before December 20th, just in time for the holidays!
What are the qualifications to participate?
- - We will need a signed form from the person who is the contact for your PG&E bill.
- - The charger must be installed and operated in the East Bay ZIP codes listed below.
- - As soon as we receive your signed participation form, we will submit you for PG&E approval.
- - Upon approval, we will send you a rebate and/or give you a great discount on a new smart charger!
Sign me up!