JuiceBox comes in standard and Pro editions:
- Charge your car at its fastest possible rate
- Simple wall mounting
- Portable via standard electric outlet1
- Connect JuiceBox to your local WiFi network for real-time monitoring and control via smartphone or web browser
- Receive automated notification of charge-related events
- Participate in JuiceNet™ rebate programs and get paid for participating in Smart[Grid] operations3
- 40 Amp / 10kW - enhanced power level, best for vehicles with Tesla drivetrain (Tesla, RAV4 EV, Mercedes) & for future-proofed purchase2
- 75 Amp / 18 kW - super power level, best for dual charger Tesla vehicles (Model X, D variants, etc.) & for future-proofed purchase2
1Our JuiceBox 40A products are plug-in devices - you do not need an expensive hardwired install - just have your electrician install a NEMA 14-50 outlet and plug in your JuiceBox. If you ever move, take JuiceBox with you! The JuiceBox Pro 75 is a standard hard-wire, with simply mounting.
2We recommend you future-proof your EVSE installation and get a 40 amp / 10kW station even if your car does not need it today. It is only a few extra dollars - and you will be ready for the next wave of more powerful onboard chargers and larger batteries.