EMotorWerks JuiceBox Frequently Asked Technical Questions
- 1. General Questions
- 2. Electric Vehicle Compatibility
- 3. WiFi Connectivity
- 4. Data and Metering
- 4. Installation (House) wiring
- 5. JuiceBox Certification & Safety
- 5. JuiceBox Upgrades & Calibration
- 6. JuiceBox Components & Design
- Q: My JuiceBox clicks on and off when plugged in, and clicks once more when plugged into my EV, is this normal?
- A: Yes, this is perfectly normal. The main relay is cycling on and off as a self-check when powering on, and it is cycling on to deliver power when your EV is plugged in.
- Q: My JuiceBox is rated for higher amperage than my EV can accept, will this be safe?
- A: Of course, the JuiceBox can never exceed the amount of power your EV can take. The two are in constant communication to prevent this.
- Q: I need the JuiceBox to draw less power than it is rated for, can I adjust this?
- A: Yes, this is easy to do. If you have a JuiceBox Pro, you can set your current limit from the application. If you have the JuiceBox Classic, you can set your current limit with trimpot R20.
Data & Metering:
Installation (House) Wiring:
JuiceBox Certification & Safety:
JuiceBox Upgrades & Calibration:
JuiceBox Components & Design: